Monday, November 21, 2016

Sarkhez Roza - The Faith Keeper!


"In the epiphany of a slightest light I could see his bending broom cleaning all the mirth that touched his house, where his God is resting.

I could see his body swaying in an unknown hymn sung of course in His God's praise. I could feel how his faint smile touching the lip of the fallen sun's rays and spreading across the floor like stars in the dark blue sky... 

I could smell the aroma of his words entering into my burning chest and washing the dusts lying hidden and cold. Is He the savior of mine epilepsy? 

I don't know many things. I will not know many more things. I will only remember how his faith was cleansing my arid dry skin and left me in an unhindered kindness towards me!"

He's the Faith Keeper!






No comments :

Post a Comment